Tired of having chilly corners in your home despite your wood stove pumping out heat?
Ourquiet, simple and ingenious device immediatelyreduces the chillin your house, andmaximizesyourhome comfortfor this coming season of cold.
Specially designed for wood stoves, our fan multiplies the effectiveness of your wood stove by circulating its surrounding hot air all-around your home.
By purchasing our fan you willsavebothtime & moneyby not having to chop or buy as much wood.
That's a worthyinvestment, isn't it?
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The fan uses an innovativethermo-electricdevice togenerate electricitydirectly from the thermal energy flowing through the device, from the bottom (hot) portion of the fan stand to the top (fan-cooled) portion of the stand.
The fanautomatically turns offonce the stove surface has cooled.
The effect was discovered in the early 1800s and while it is used rarely today, wood stoves offer a uniquely large source of thermal energy, making powering a wood stove fan a perfect situation for the technology.
But most of all—regardless of how it works—it is effective!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
* Reduce the winter chill in your house by spreading the warming heat of your stove much farther—and all without needing any effort on your part!
* No batteries, no turning on or off, no annoying cords, no worry for power outages!
* Almost zero noise
* Heat-powered electric fan spreads heat more widely in your living spaces with complete, automatic ease.
* Uses eco-friendly energy source–the heat already coming off your stove!
* Automatically turns on once the base of fan reaches 140F, so any surface (or any kind of stove) that reaches this temperature will power the fan, with the hotter the surface resulting in a higher fan speed. (Note: Max temperature is 640F)
* Built-in, automatic overheat protection keeps your fan from getting accidentally damaged when your stove gets really hot.
* Fan turns off once stove surface has cooled.
* Package Size: 7 in. x 5 in. x 9 in. / 17.8 cm x 12.7 cm x 22.8 cm